Jessie's Photography
About Me
Jessie Marx
River Falls, Wisconsin
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
2010
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
2009
(44)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(3)
Kelsi
At the Farm
Senior Pics '07
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(14)
Followers
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
At the Farm
I took this right before we left for home...Windsor had a blast this weekend up at the woods, chasing cows and kitties, and following Nate on the tractor as he cut hay. What a silly pup.
One brave little kitten, scoping out the dogs.
Ozzie was equally as exhausted!
1 comment:
Amy Bomstad
August 28, 2009 at 6:28 PM
I absolutely LOVE the farm pics with the classic red barn and animals. Thanks for sharing those.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I absolutely LOVE the farm pics with the classic red barn and animals. Thanks for sharing those.
ReplyDelete